Is Leadership a journey or a destination ?
To some, leadership means acquiring the right title, but in reality leadership is a journey rather than a destination. It requires training & practice (aka - living it), hence the saying 'lead by example,' right?
Leadership is how we:
- "Live" - how we do things and the habits we practice on a day to day basis
- "Laugh" - how we celebrate, connect, and enjoy
- "Lead" - how we lead, inspire and guide in the workplace
Being a leader is something many strive for while many just fall into it. Regardless, there's one common denominator - no one wants to be a bad leader! We don't want to live under bad leadership whether that's in a country or a company. We also don't want to admit that we may not be the best leader and have some poor leadership habits ourselves.
Building a better world of work and starts with us as individuals doing the work ourselves. Great leadership is about the little things. It's the tiny habits and daily practices that set you up for success.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the connection between your leadership style and your daily habits
- How some habits might be holding you back from your desired leadership style
- Get your own personalized Leader Tiny Habit Recipe Card to practice during your normal work day
To get the most out of the session, bring your definition of what leadership means to you and come ready to live, laugh and lead with us!