What does a pile of colorful Lego bricks have to do with improving your company culture? Intrigued? So are we!
Culture First KC is teaming up with the extraordinary folks at Playful Humans to bring you a 90-minute workshop that promises to inject 5CCs of creativity and innovation into your 4th quarter. Together, we’ll explore the Lego Serious Play methodology, a tool that’s as fun as it is powerful, to dream up and forge the company and leadership culture you’ve always envisioned.
What’s Lego Serious Play?
• Interactive Activities: Get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into a sea of Lego bricks as we navigate through a series of hands-on activities designed to unlock your creative potential and foster collaborative problem-solving.
• Thought-Provoking Discussions: Engage in meaningful conversations and share insights with like-minded professionals, all passionate about cultivating a positive and thriving workplace culture.
• Practical Strategies: Discover actionable strategies and best practices to help you build your company culture from the ground up, revamp what you have, or preserve and enhance the golden parts.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss Out:
• Networking: Connect with a community of forward-thinkers, innovators, and culture champions.
• Skill Building: Sharpen your leadership and team-building skills in an environment that’s as playful as it is productive.
• Inspiration: Leave with a treasure trove of ideas, insights, and a renewed sense of purpose to drive positive change in your workplace.
Details at a Glance:
• Date: Thursday, December 7th
• Time: 6-8pm
• Location: 4824 NW Gateway Ave, Riverside, MO, 64150
Seats are limited to 20 people give everyone the space to build, so be sure to secure your spot by RSVPing at your earliest convenience. Trust us, this is one playshop you won’t want to miss!
Looking forward to creating, playing, and innovating with you!