Culture Amp's Culture First Global is back! This is Culture Amp's pinnacle global event series where community connects on all things culture at work. This year's NAM series is on October 26th and we're hosting an in-person viewing party in downtown Los Angeles.
COWORK & WATCH PARTY 🎉 is created with you in mind! Join us for part of the day or jump in and out of meetings in a new coworking space downtown. We will be streaming the Global Culture First Conference all day in addition to:
- hosting live breakout sessions
- facilitating interactive community building activities
- offering multiple coworking spaces for you to step out to take calls and work
- free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- awesome swag bags and treats
- building community with other people leaders
- and many more......
Our mission is to build a strong community of people leaders here in Los Angeles and we want you to be part of it. Just because these are designed to be virtual, we didn't want to miss an opportunity to create in-person community connection. We are hosting an in-person viewing party for a limited number of community members. We will meet to watch the live streamed Culture First Global conference together while learning and connecting over light food and beverage. Connection. Content. Community!
A couple additional details:
- This viewing party is limited to 75 registrants so please make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot.
- The global live stream event will be recording parts of our viewing party for those around the world to see. If you don't feel comfortable with this, please let one of the Culture First hosts know.
- Even though you will be attending in person, please also register by clicking this link so you can access all of the session recordings.
- CARR Workplaces is our generous location sponsor for this event. In addition to the venue space, CARR is offering coworking locations for attendees to be able to step out to work and make calls throughout the event. So even if you have to work or take a call you can join us.
Let us know if you have any questions or need additional information. We look forward to seeing you there.