Companies are needing to innovate to stay relevant. Our products and services not only need to iterate, but HOW we work needs to iterate as well. What matters is creating a team culture that can support innovation.
So, how do you get a team to adopt an innovative mindset and build an innovative culture? It can seem challenging to do, but it doesn’t have to be.
"Creating an Innovative Team Culture” is workshop facilitated by Jessie Jacob, Senior Community Engagement Manager at Culture Amp running our 100+ global chapters.. The session is designed to help people geeks and culture champions navigate how to build a culture that supports innovation.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover the underlying values and habits of an innovative team and specifically what those look like in action
- Gain a richer understanding of how you can impact your organizations when it comes to thinking strategically
- Participate in the interactive exercises that help to build on to the values of innovation
- Redefine what innovation really means on your teams
- Learn tactical exercises to use with your teams
This is going to be an experience you won't want to miss hosted at the Culture Amp office and a rare opportunity to meet Jessie as she's only in Melbourne for a few days. We can't wait to share this with you!
P.S. - There is only street parking and don't forget to bring a friend!