The People Scientists at Culture Amp shared some predictions for what might play out in 2022 in the People and Culture space. Here's what they were:
1. Organisations will need to rethink their levels of transparency
2. Managers are at breaking point
3. Employment contracts will be wide and varied, such as full-time, part-time, fixed-term, temporary
4. 2022 is the year of the company reset
5. HR will be key to organisations’ recovery in 2022, building on new levels of respect and trust from colleagues
6. Job titles will continue to evolve
7. The HR toolbox that supports employees will change
8. There will be a power shift between newer remote workers and the office brigade, who joined pre-2020 and remember the ‘old ways’ of working
9. We’ll see a broader reach of people in the workplace (broader range of demographics, backgrounds, diversity which is facilitated by hybrid / remote / tech)
10. 2022 could see a step backwards in terms of DEI and the progression of women
In this session we'll review these predictions and share some insights and experiences. We'll also look to the rest of 2022 and throw a few more predictions in the mix.
Join us, it'll be a great opportunity to share your experiences. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Work Culture Evangelist
Damon Klotz has spent his career working at the intersection of people and technology. He’s held roles as an HR Consultant, Digital Strategist, and Co-Founded Spur Projects, a social enterprise focused on reducing the suicide rate of men in Australia. He joined Culture Amp as an early employee where he grew their community to one of the largest in the world and scaled the company during a time wh…