At the start of the year Culture Amp shared a list of trends that were predicted for 2022. How is that playing out and what do we think might be focus areas for the rest of the year? We'll be joined by Culture Amp's Work Culture Evangelist, Damon Klotz to share his reflections on the year to date as well as looking forward to the future.
Registration for this event is closed. Please contact the event organizer for assistance.
About this event
At the start of the year, the People Scientists at Culture Amp shared some predictions for what might play out in 2022 in the People and Culture space. Here's what they were:
1. Organisations will need to rethink their levels of transparency
2. Managers are at breaking point
3. Employment contracts will be wide and varied, such as full-time, part-time, fixed-term, temporary
4. 2022 is the year of the company reset
5. HR will be key to organisations’ recovery in 2022, building on new levels of respect and trust from colleagues
6. Job titles will continue to evolve
7. The HR toolbox that supports employees will change
8. There will be a power shift between newer remote workers and the office brigade, who joined pre-2020 and remember the ‘old ways’ of working
9. We’ll see a broader reach of people in the workplace (broader range of demographics, backgrounds, diversity which is facilitated by hybrid / remote / tech)
10. 2022 could see a step backwards in terms of DEI and the progression of women
The Melbourne Chapter ran an in-person event to discuss these trends and it was a really valuable session. There were plenty of people who wanted to join but couldn't make it in person, so we're making this one virtual to involve as many of you as possible.
In this session we'll review these predictions and share some insights, observations and experiences. It'll be a mix of the most recent Culture Amp data as well as direct feedback from those in the field doing the work. We'll also look to the rest of 2022 and dare to throw a few more predictions in the mix.
*FOR VIRTUAL EVENTS: At start of event, please click the "Join Event" button in the banner above 👆.
** By participating in our community events, you consent to the possibility of being photographed for promotional purposes.