Talking about death and grief can be challenging - but it doesn't have to be.
Addressing these subjects in the workplace are crucial to help employees feel prepared and supported as they navigate major life milestones. In this workshop, you'll learn how to tackle these subjects comfortably, creatively, and proactively. (Note: this is not therapy or group counseling)
"Let's talk about death at work" is a 1.5-hour workshop designed by Lantern & Forneret Co. to help HR leaders and people managers navigate end-of-life-related planning and discussion. We will guide your team through exploring the complexities and realities of working while caregiving and grieving, as well as provide actionable tips for addressing bereavement with your employees and colleagues.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover why death, dying, caregiving, and grief are some of the most important things your workplace should be planning for right now
- Gain a richer understanding of the role HR and managers can play in bereavement support
- Exercise your ability to be in conversation about death, dying, caregiving, and grief
- Learn important foundational aspects of end-of-life planning
- Redefine what grief looks like for the individuals on your team
- Gain tactical skills for navigating grief-related conversations
- Preview solutions that could help your team become more prepared to deal with end-of-life situations