The Great Resignation shows us that many people want a fresh start and a new beginning. How is your organization helping people figure out how to do that WITHIN your own company? Or does it seem like those you work with are figuring it out somewhere else?
Small tweaks to remote and hybrid work arrangements could make a big difference in creating motivating and engaging workplaces. In this workshop, Sarah Aviram shows you how to create opportunities for more growth, impact, and joy in your own career and how you can help others do the same.
During this 90-minute virtual workshop we will:
• Learn the 6 key motivators that drive your levels of fulfillment and performance at work
• Identify how to start doing more work you enjoy by doing an “energy assessment"
• Understand and apply the 70/20/10 principle to develop new skills
• Get the context you need to understand the value your work provides
• Share ideas with others on how to implement what you learn in your own organization