Talking about death and grief can be challenging, but it doesn't have to be.
"Let's Talk About Death at Work" is a workshop designed to help HR leaders and people managers navigate end-of-life-related planning & discussion. We will guide you through exploring the complexities & realities of working while caregiving & grieving, as well as provide actionable tips for addressing bereavement with your employees & colleagues.
This workshop is for:
- HR leaders and People Ops teams looking to make their bereavement response more inclusive, comprehensive, and human
- Managers looking to be better support systems for their direct reports and colleagues
- Individuals interested in how to make their workplace more inclusive for grieving employees and colleagues
As a part of this workshop, you’ll receive:
- Direct support and contact with Liz and Alica before, during, and after the engagement
- A number of resources related to death, grief, and caregiving, to help guide you and your team in your professional and personal lives
- Follow up resources to help your team integrate what you learn in our workshop