This month, the theme for our social meetup is Creating Safe Spaces at Work. Enjoy coffee and pastries (on us!) as we build connection, empathy and understanding through meaningful discussion on this important topic. Some questions to consider...
- What is a safe space?
- Have you had to think about this topic before?
- What first comes to mind when you think about safe spaces?
- How does feeling safe at work impact your ability to fully contribute?
- How do we operationalize creating safe spaces for people to feel seen, heard and accepted?
😎🌴☀️ We all know that Tampa tops the charts for best places to live in the US ☀️🌴😎
But this group is committed to making Tampa a BEST PLACE TO WORK...for everyone. We're an inclusive group of HR executives, People and Culture professionals, and Business leaders who believe that a better world of work is possible and are willing to do something about it.
Each month, we'll have an event with a focus on one of the following areas:
- Connection - social meetups (coffee chats, happy hours, etc.) with a focus on network building and mutual support
- Community - service projects that help us give back and make an impact here in Tampa
- Content - workshops, speakers, panels and other events with a focus on learning
If you have ideas about discussion topics, community services projects, or workshops you want to bring to the group, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org