Companies are needing to innovate to stay relevant. Our products and services not only need to iterate, but the way we work needs to iterate as well. What matters is creating a team culture that can support innovation and work in an agile manner.
Innovation is quite the buzzword these days, but what does it even mean? How do you get a team to adopt an innovative mindset and build an innovative culture? It can seem challenging to do, but it doesn’t have to be.
Creating an Innovative Team Culture” is a 1.5-hour workshop designed to help people geeks and culture champions navigate how to build a culture that supports innovation. We will guide the participants through a series of exercises for you to address…
In this workshop you will:
- Discover the underlying values and habits of an innovative team and specifically what those look like in action
- Gain a richer understanding of how you can impact your organizations when it comes to thinking strategically.
- Participate in the interactive exercises that help to build on to the values of innovation
- Redefine what innovation really means on your teams.
- Learn tactical exercises to use with your teams
P.S. - Don't forget to bring a friend!