How often is your mind sabotaging you versus serving you? More often than we realize! Groundbreaking research by Shirzad Chamine, New York Times bestselling Author of Positive Intelligence, reveals that only 20% of people and teams achieve their true potential. Why? Shirzad has uncovered 10 well-disguised “mental Saboteurs” that plague us (eg, Judge, Controller, Pleaser, Stickler, Avoider, etc) and cause us to get in our own way. But we don’t have to fall prey to these inner foes. We can build mental fitness by weakening our Saboteurs and accessing our true self – our Sage. Doing so gives us higher PQ (Positive Intelligence). Teams with higher PQ are higher performing, and leaders with higher PQ get better results, have less stress and are happier.
In this session, meet Shirzad and discover how to:
- Identify and conquer your top mental Saboteurs.
- Develop new brain "muscles” and access 5 untapped Sage powers to increase your PQ
- Apply PQ tools and authentic approaches to increase your self-awareness, your capabilities and your fulfillment
- Enhance your ability to work with "difficult" people, improve work/life balance, reduce stress, and increase your positive influence.
- Bring out higher potential not only in yourself, but in others
- Foster a thriving culture of well-being, inclusion, innovation and performance
In this 60-minute webinar style event, come explore a powerful science-backed framework of self-awareness that can change your life, your team and your company.
“Positive Intelligence can change your life and transform your business. A real game-changer.” - CEO of Jamba Juice, James White
More about Shirzad -
Shirzad is the author of the New York Times bestselling book, Positive Intelligence: Why only 20% of Individuals Achieve Their True Potential, and How You can Achieve Yours.
Shirzad has been the CEO of the largest coach training organization in the world, CTI. He has a BA in psychology, an MS in electrical engineering, and an MBA from Stanford. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and his son and daughter are among his greatest joys in life. He is currently CEO of Positive Intelligence, ranked #567 in the 2023 Inc 5000 List…a passionate “CultureFirst” company who believes in creating a better world of work.