Everyone has core values.
They tell the world what to expect from you and show the world what’s important to you. When captured and applied, core values provide clarity, energy, and aliveness to individuals and entire businesses. They are a powerful differentiator that attracts and connects people and organizations to each other. Yet despite this significance, individuals rarely put them on paper or share them with others, and organizations fail to leverage them in a way that truly impacts their bottom line.
It’s time to change that by authoring your own personal core values and applying gutsy, authentic company values to all people touchpoints.
Here’s what to expect:
- Authoring Personal Core Values Activity
- Examples and Applications of Personal Core Values
- Value of Core Values for People + for Business (Direction, Connection, Action)
- Core Values as Foundation of Organizational Culture
- A Leader’s Role in Values-Based Culture
Join AJ Kruse and Sarah Marshall of humanworks as they lead a core value writing activity with real-world applications and get to the heart of core values for the business.