Diverse Dining is a transformational program designed to create a community of acceptance. It’s a safe place to be uncomfortable and take the first step in a new direction by creating a space for people of different backgrounds and cultures to come together to remove barriers, engage in meaningful conversation, and foster togetherness through food, fun, and friendship. We all know growth and change are hard. When we get out of our comfort zone, that’s when true acceptance happens.
In just one evening you get to:
* Learn from and about people different from you
* Hear from a new voice & connect to unique people and resources
* Share your story
Event will be held at Turning Tables (1034 Vel R. Phillips Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53203) on Thursday, May 18, 2023 from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
The cost of the event is $45 (+ Eventbrite fee). The price includes a full meal, ice breaker activity, speaker and facilitated discussion.
=> The Culture First Milwaukee Chapter is offering discounted tickets of $25 (+ Eventbrite fee) to the first 15 people who register.
NOTE: Please complete the following multi-step registration process for this event.
1. Complete Culture First registration form.
2. Visit the Diverse Dining registration page on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diverse-dining-turning-tables-tickets-470769021817?discount=culturefirst
3. Select the Diverse Dining event on May 18, 2023
4. Complete the Diverse Dining registration form and submit payment.
5. You're all done!
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Michelle Spehr (Culture First Milwaukee Chapter Co-Lead) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org